Elder abuse, which may include physical or emotional abuse or neglect is an increasingly troubling problem. Law Offices of Nicholas R. Allis ALC has the skill and experience to investigate and pursue clams of abuse of an elderly person by caregivers in their own home, nursing home, skilled nursing facility or other care facility.
Signs that an elderly person may be a victim of abuse or neglect may include:
- Frequent unexplained injuries
- Complaints of pain without obvious injury
- Passive, withdrawn, or emotionless behavior
- Lack of reaction to pain
- Reports of physical abuse
- Reports of neglect
- Obvious malnutrition
- Unexplained weight loss
- Lack of personal cleanliness
- Unusual hunger
- Lack of medical care
- Lack of heat or air conditioning
Mr. Allis assists family members in getting help for their loved ones, putting a stop to the abuse and obtaining compensation for their injuries.
Experience, Integrity, Commitment. Find out how we can help you.